Not long after the tablets were placed on her eyes, the woman started to have a seizure-like reaction. In just a few more seconds, she was practically unresponsive.
While those around her tried to ensure that she didn’t hit her head on the ground, it was clear that the girl was completely out of it. It’s probably safe to say that her night was ruined.
Hopefully she didn’t sustain any lasting injuries, but things definitely weren’t looking too good for this girl. Just in case you needed another friendly reminder, this is one of the reasons why you shouldn’t do drugs.