, ,

Father Gets A Scary Surprise After Checking His Children’s Halloween Treats

Halloween is one of the best holidays. Not only is it fun to dress up as someone else and enjoy a few scares, but it’s the one day of the year where taking candy from complete strangers is okay.

Source

But even though most Halloween treats are harmless, most parents still know it’s a good idea to check anything their children are given before allowing them to eat their little hearts out.

Source

One father is thankful he decided to check his kids’ candy because what he discovered left him feeling a little uneasy.

Source

After noticing his daughter had been given a pack of chocolate cookies, Adrian Johnson decided to give one a try, but after the first bite he realized something was seriously wrong with the cookies – they expired 18 years ago.

Continue to page 2 to see his response to eating an 18-year-old cookie…

Comments

comments